The mission of the Duncan Chapel Fire District is to protect the lives, property, and environment for the community we serve providing prompt, effective, and efficient emergency response activities along with proactive community risk reduction services.
- People – We appreciate the talents of each person and encourage responsible decision-making at the most appropriate level. We recognize the importance of personal and professional development. We value the citizens and people who live, work, and visit our community.
- Compassion – The members of this District value the importance of compassionate care and treatment of all citizens who call for our services.
- Integrity – We are honest, accountable, and trustworthy.
- Valor– Courageously encountering adversity, accepting responsibility for our actions, and providing respectful and professional conduct to the public, coworkers, and peers.
- Vision / Creativity – We encourage imaginative problem solving, innovation, resourcefulness, and responsible, calculated risk-taking.
- Quality – We provide superior services and are committed to continuous improvement. We are attentive to the changing needs of the community we serve.
- Respect – We recognize individual and professional differences and treat everyone with dignity, courtesy, and sensitivity.